Macro Monday: Bokeh-Hopper

Posted by CWade in Uncategorized | Tagged | 10 Comments

Saw this guy on the way to a coffeeshop last Fall. He was just hanging out; also, he didn’t jump on me when I took his picture, so that’s cool too:

Hopper

The bokeh was created by a parking lot full of cars reflecting the sun. This was actually taken with a telephoto and not a macro lens; focal length is 300mm, here.
What do you think- should I sell this print on Etsy? It can only go as large as 6×9

(and then the crop is a little different).

10 Responses to Macro Monday: Bokeh-Hopper

1. Julie Magers Soulen says:

He is so beautiful! The detail is great. Why not try on Etsy. There seems to be a very wide variety of personal favorites there. Go for it!

2. HanamiGallery says:

Since it is so cheap to list an item on Etsy you might as well! I love his legs! Looks like stockings! I think it is a beautiful picture.

3. Celtic Cat says:

Awesome capture!

4. Celtic Cat says:

Oops! Yes, list it!

5. Shimmermeblue says:

I think it’s great! List it!

6. Victoria Bennett Beyer says:

I love that it is clearly an urban nature shot. That really makes it different from the norm. Love it.

ps – I just found your music on the side (don’t know how I missed it earlier). I sincerely like it a lot. Esp. that first piece with the piano moving sort of in and out. I feel movement in it that is just wonderful.

7. C. Wade says:

Thanks for the reassurance, everyone!

I’ve listed the little dude.

Victoria- I’m really glad you like “Trough;” it’s one of my favorite instrumentals that I’ve done!

8. kelseycliche says:

Definitely list it, that is sweeeet! The color and texture is great.

If you ever want to do a print trade with me sometime, let me know…. :]

9. Estela says:

what a beautiful shot! I love how you can see all the details on the little guy!

10. Matt Allen Photography says:

glad you added that little guy to etsy. it’s a great photo!